BRBC BLOGS - MEMBERS & STAFF
BRBC BLOG: Member Spotlight - Q&A with Chuck Presbury, Presbury & Associates
Q&A with Chuck Presbury, Founder and President, Presbury & Associates
August 17, 2020
From his first job in the non-profit sector to management trainer and beyond, learn more about the dynamic Chuck Presbury.
MEMBER BLOG: What Does It Mean To Lobby?
April 16, 2020
Melissa Biggs, Esquire, DePino, Nunez and Biggs
What Does It Mean To Lobby? And how YOU can influence the Legislative Process.
“ Those of us who are lobbyists recognize that many people perceive that we are sneaky individuals who unfairly hinder the legislative process, lurking in every dark corner of the Capitol.
But do you want to know the truth?
Everyone actually practices the art of lobbying in their everyday life. Yes, even you. ”
MEMBER BLOG: Marketing your Business During a Global Crisis
Bob Abbate, Bob Abbate Marketing
Marketing your Business During a Global Crisis
As we’re all aware, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused a crisis of global proportions, disrupting large corporations and small businesses, closing schools and requiring people to practice social distancing and virtual communication.
More Articles ...
- MEMBER BLOG: Boats, Boats, and More Boats in Bridgeport Harbor
- MEMBER BLOG: A Convergence of Interests
- MEMBER BLOG: Tips for Creating "Space" in Home and Work Environments
- MEMBER BLOG: Your Reputation is More Valuable than Money in the Bank
- MEMBER BLOG: Conferencing Saves Money and Time
- MEMBER BLOG: Engaging Young Professionals
Page 1 of 19